Scheduled the first quarter of each year, the Arborists' Preparation Course runs for 10 consecutive Wednesday evenings.
Since the Annual Arborists' Certification Preparation started in 1993, over 1,400 Arborists, Landscape Personnel, Government Inspectors, and others have completed the intense course. Most students have gon on to pass a very difficult national examination.
Scheduled the first quarter of each year, the Tree Workers’ Certification Preparation Course is taught in Spanish and English in a separate room for 5 Wednesday nights and 1 Saturday.
Our seminars are designed to provide an educated workforce that will perform at a higher level, following the standards of the industry and minimizing tree-related litigation and work-related accidents.
Some of the organizations, institutions and municipalities that have chosen Ted Stamen seminars include:
- California Department of Transportation (CalTrans)
- University of California
- Loma Linda University
- Cities, including:
| La Habra
"How I survived and passed the Certified Arborists' Course the first time:
All I did was:
- I read the Certified Arborist Course Study Book from front to back a few times.
- I did the worksheets at the end of each chapter – Then I re-studied what questions I missed on each chapter and then used the worksheets as review.
- Went to all the classes AND paid attention. (I also enjoyed the refreshments that Ted and his group provided.)
- I got a room overnight near the test location because it was too far from my home.
Basically, I just did whatever Ted recommended to do to pass the Certified Arborist Course exam. This course is comprehensive and organized with very knowledgeable and experienced speakers. I highly recommend it!
Thank you Ted!"
-Russell Bartolotta, ISA Certified Arborist #WE-7960A